Sponsorship Sales Consultant
Canary Wharf, London
Permanent | Full Time
Salary | £25k-£35k with a realistic first year OTE £40k-£60k
Proventa International is a Management Consultancy within the Life Sciences and Healthcare sectors. Working with leading emerging-to-large Pharma, Biotech and Academic Institutions worldwide, we provide our clients with an end to end, integrated business development and marketing platform to ensure they save time and money in gaining new business opportunities.
Based in Canary Wharf, London, we are in a period of strong growth led by the success of our one-day strategy meeting series. To react to the increase in demand for our services we are looking for an experienced Sponsorship Sales Consultant to join our company through the next phase of our development.
- As a Sponsorship Sales Consultant, you will generate revenue across your designated portfolio of Events including returning clients and new business.
- Develop a sales plan, strategy, and pipeline for each event to ensure maximum revenue return.
- Understanding customer’s business objectives and identify sponsorship solutions that deliver through consultative selling.
- When appropriate, attending industry events and conferences for lead generation, business intelligence and closing current pipeline.
- Demonstrate initiative to understand the industry and new trends and develop long-lasting partnerships
- Hitting personal and event revenue targets
- Keeping to the 90-day training program to ensure training and development is on track within the probation period and then being implemented
- A minimum of 5 qualified callbacks per day to qualified decision-makers for line managers to take through the value sale including R.O.I and close.
- Ability to generate your own qualified leads through internet research, reading of industry trade journals, networking, and referrals.
- Ability to apply a consultative approach, by understanding industry challenges and tailoring a value-added package for your qualified prospects.
- Demonstrating how clients can gain a return on investment by working with Proventa International.
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure.
- Daily updates of your leads through our company CRM (customer relations management) tool to ensure leads are being nurtured through the sales process.
- Managing key accounts at our events globally.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience B2B sales preferably Sponsorship sales within the events and/or life sciences sector.
- Able to have a record of reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Confident talking to C-Level decision-makers.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Competitive nature and willingness to learn.
- Computer literate using professional software and social media platforms to engage new clients.
- A team player committed to supporting the team goals in addition to working on their own initiative.
- 9am-6 pm (standard hours)
- European shift 8am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)
- USA shift 10am – 7pm or 12pm – 9pm (Monday – Friday)
- Hours include 1-hour lunch break
- Flexible working hours may be required during and leading up to the event
- Basic salary combined with the commission
- Realistic first year OTE = £40K – £60K depending on experience
- International travel incentives and yearly bonuses based on sales targets being achieved
- Competitive bonus structure
- Competitive annual leave policy
- Additional paid leave for volunteering and personal days
- Monthly fun office events, competitions and incentives
- Charity volunteering days & matching scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
Click on the apply button to be taken to the Proventa career page where you will find further information and the application form.
Please be sure to add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.